STATEMENT OF RESEARCH INTEREST

My name is Anwar Ahmed Anees Hammad. At present I am serving as Industrial Engineer.

I did my B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering with GPA 3.92 from King Abdul Aziz University Jeddah, KSA in 2006. I did my Masters in Engineering recently from McMaster University Hamilton, Canada with specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.

I have excellent proficiency in a number of languages. My computing skill is also of advance level.

I do possess skills like creativity, working under pressure, working in teams, decision making abilities and ability to learn new skills.
     
I have gone through a number of training programs which include introduction to industries, industrial material handling, language skills, strategic planning and implementation, management for non-managers, writing skill etc.

I have served as supply planning manager and production line supervisor in industrial enterprises.

I am interested to get admission in Environmental Applied Science and management my academic background, training experiences, my potentialities and work experience all will be helpful to perform well in my studies in the field of my interest. That is why I am seeking admission in Environmental Applied Science and management.

Furthermore my academic background and work experience can be helpful in understanding how industries making our environment polluted and what remedial measures will be required by industries to minimize the menace of industrial pollution.
     
I am interested to carry out my research projects at master level and PhD level in waste management and water treatment and how entrepreneurship influence decision making in these areas. The research field I am interested in is related to my academic studies and work experience.

My academic background and work experience, as outlined above, are relavant to the field of study I am going to pursue in future.

My career objectives are to seek a job in any environmental protection agency on a responsible position after doing my PhD in Environmental Applied Science and management. I would like to work to mitigate industrial pollutants like industrial waste and contaminated water. My industrial engineering degree and the degree I am going to seek can go a long way to do my job well. In this way I would be able to contribute in creating healthy environment for the humanity.

My knowledge, abilities, potential and skills would be utilized for the betterment of the humanity as we see that industries all over the world have been making the life miserable for people for dumping their refuse in air and water without treating it properly. It is the need of the hour to do what one can do to make our air and water pollutants free. Moreover, work in this field will also be helpful to protect our biodiversity and aquatic life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment